Uploading To Server:
- BACK UP YOUR WORDPRESS DATABASE!
It is always good practice to make regular backups when installing new plugins!
- Download Blogging Toolbox to your Desktop or other easily accessible place on your computer.
- Locate your downloaded file and extract the contents. Be sure to retain directory structure exactly as it is within the zipped file.
- Next, Upload BloggingToolBox to your ‘ /wp-content/plugins/ ‘ directory using your favorite FTP program.
Activating The Plug-In:
- First, you will need to log in with your admin name and password to the WordPress installation where you uploaded Blogging Toolbox
- Once in the admin, navigate to “Plugins” Show Me Where →
- Click “Activate” below “Blogging Toolbox“
- Navigate to the bottom of your left side admin menu and look for “Blogging Toolbox” Show Me Where →
- When you arrive at this screen, you’ll see a registration box, you’ll need to fill in your name and email address to activate the plugin. Below the name and email form, you’ll see check boxes beside the various plugins included in Blogging Toolbox, check all the ones you wish to enable. Show Me Where →
We will never share your information with anyone! We use this information to inform you of updates and maintain your purchased license within our system.
- Once you click “Activate Selected” at the bottom of the page, you’ll receive an email to the address you specified in the field. In this email, will be a link to activate your 30 Day Free Trial! Click the link and you’ll be directed to MyInstantPlugins.com. Show Me Where →
- Now your installation of Blogging Toolbox is active, return to your website and click “Reload My Licensing Info” at the bottom of the page. Show Me Where →
You can update your license information at any time by changing your name and email address and clicking “Update Info” at the bottom of the page
- You’re Done! It’s time to get using Blogging Toolbox!